Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have got to get better at this!!!

I need to do this more often but, it's hard to find the time to do it!!! Life is good, I have started yet another home business and it is awesome I am now a Scentsy consultant. If you're like me I know you are wondering what in the world it is, well I'm gonna post some pics of the warmers and you'll get a better idea of what it is.

School is good, we are almost through for the year, by that I mean the end of May 1st of June!! But, there is a light at the end of the school year tunnel. We also are loving the church we attend over here in Meridian, Leah and I have both made lots of friends over here an will be VERY sad when we have to leave.

Aubrey will turn 2 in 25 days!!! These 2 years have went by soo fast! Leah just turned 9 and she is somethin else.

Hope to get on here more and update but this is all for now. Leah got a Paula Deen cookbook for her birthday so we are fixing a recipe from it for lunch!!! Hope you all have a awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment